Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yard Sale! Sunburn! and Goodwill!

You read the title right we had a yard sale and didn't sale anything of value! H sill has the couches and I still have the desk! H also has the FREE Kittens and I am sunburned and my eyes are on fire!!! So I am up late because H scared the crap out of me and I keep hearing noises so I found a book and I am hand writing this blog so I can type it when I return!

So the chef made some wonderful Chicken Marcela tonight and some wonderful mash potatoes and in the morning he is making my favorite thing in the whole wide world Eggs Benedict. I have ordered this before in restaurants and my brothers can kick anyone's @#$ for sure! There is something about that wonderful Hollandaise sauce that just says this is wonderful!! I can not wait until tomorrow! For all you people who eat this out of a jar or serve it out of a can or mix you are missing the point of butter and eggs!!! I love it!!!

Besides the yard sale being a bust and the computer not syncing with the x box which means no movies for us to watch! Today has been splendid!!! I love warm sunny days that make you scream I love spring!!! I hope that tomorrow is as great as today! I also wish I would have thought about this weekend because I could have planned to go to church tomorrow:( well that just shows me that my priorities are still screwed up! But I know that I see them all messed up now which is s a great thing I think!

So this book that I took off the shelf has really got me thinking that I am totally doing this parenting thing all wrong!!! Am I the only one who thinks this?

No comments:

Post a Comment