Sunday, May 23, 2010

We are firing our tooth fairy!

Its Sunday and Super Chef made my favorite breakfast and let me tell you it never gets old and it tastes so good that I made myself sick. I ate so much that I wanted to unbutton my pants. Its food like this that makes my want to puke up my breakfast so I can eat more. I even licked my plate ( as a joke!) I can not believe how awesome butter and eggs can taste! If you have no idea what I am taking about read last Sundays blog. So today is just one of those lazy days where you wish you would have stayed in your PJ's. Laid around the house and just did nothing. I probably felt this way from eating so much. The family packed up there trailer and waited until baby E fell asleep. She is a car screamer which leads to puking. I have two kids that did this and let me tell you doggy poop bags work the best and there is nothing like sitting in the back seat with a crying baby that makes you not want to ever go anywhere ever. Puking crying kids oh H I am truly sorry. Good news is although it never goes away they do learn how to hold the bag!

So waiting for the baby to go night night we started watching a movie and let me tell you there is something so funny about watching a seven and eight year old dissect the movie. Did you see that... she almost did... he almost... and there in the back ground are the two and three year old saying close your eyes. ( I make them do this if there is kissing in the movie) If you have not stopped and listened to your kids while they are watching tv you should it might just open your eyes. Just like mlh thinking a girl is hot! Seven and eight year old also know what is up. So, my SIL showed up and we ate lunch and then before I knew it H and Super Chef were on there way.

I think I am going to exploded I must have something like lactose intolerant problem let me tell you between the root beer float and the turtle pie I am dying! I can't even focus on this blog. Ever have one of those days where you don't fall off the ban wagon you jump! Well that is what I did! I am paying the price now! I do not think I have eating like this in years and I wish I could just puke. Toooo much good food!!!

On a funny note I think we are going to have to fire our tooth fairy! Mod asked us to not let the tooth fairy take her tooth so she could show everyone this weekend. So the man told her to write on the plastic bag DO NOT TAKE! So the tooth sat on the fridge for almost a week. She didn't tell anyone that she was putting that tooth under her pillow and when she woke up it was still there. Not saying a word just being upset she kept it to her self. My ten year old niece came in and told me of the delima and I came up with the didn't the bag say do not take? So now the tooth is gone and she is convinced that she took it last night and didn't give any money. So tomorrow I will be looking for the tooth so we can write a letter to the fairy commissioner and ask for a new tooth fairy!!! (KB this is what you did right?) Well I'll let you know if we find that tooth... with mlh and mlmm around there is no telling where that tooth is!

I am leaving you to spend some time on my knees tonight! About time most of your are thinking. I let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment