Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yard work with no work!!!

This morning we work up and drove to get the veggies! After picking up the veggies we (Sil,Mod,mlmm, and the soon to be birthday boy) went shopping for the very expensive DS. When we got home the man said lets do some yard work so after a couple of minutes of that crap I said "why do we always have to do this in the middle of the day when its hot I hate getting sunburned". So I said I would watch him rototiller in the shade and i did. It was awesome! My oldest daughter came up and sat on my lap and said "mom this makes me happy!" I said "why". She said "to see the man do all the work!" ha I am training her young with out even saying a word this is great. So after so rototiller I even got him to trim the tree and weed around the tree where I was sitting. We even built a little sand box for the kids. We also planted some onions and some succulent plants. Oh we even fixed the drip system on one side of the house. I love to see work done. The rock garden is still not finished but we are getting closer. All in all this day has been GREAT!!! I love days like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment