Friday, May 14, 2010

4 kids, a trailer full of junk and mlmm singing Alejandro from Lady Gaga!

Today has been a great day with a couple of bump along the road!
Didn't get the house done due to packing up stuff for the yard sale which means going through boxes and boxes! As soon as the kids got home we rushed over to moms to pick up a desk which I hope I get sold. After stopping to get water for my car and stopping again to find out why my radio will not work off to Bakersfield we went.

4 kids, a trailer full of junk and mlmm singing Alejandro from Lady Gaga! I differently need to record it before she stops singing this song it is so funny to see her sing the parts she knows and then lip sing the parts she doesn't it looks so real! I can not believe she is only 2 1/2. Once we got to the Chefs house it was off to Costco for pizza and then bathing the kids to make sure we can wake up early for this yard sale! The man called and told us a funny story that happened with a cell phone lost service and then a message that now seems so funny. I hope that the other person finds it as funny some day!! I hope that the man has a great weekend alone and gets a lot done around the house including the rock garden! WOW I forgot how late they go to bed I hope I can get up on time! I love having great times with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment