Thursday, May 13, 2010

Leg pains

I hate it when you have a busy day planned and then you get a phone call and everything changes. It sucks because I still have to finish all the things that are expected by the man to get done! So everything changed this morning and I guess it worked out for the best or it worked out the best it could. So I did not get to add my contacts to my phone and my house is not cleaned and that is just how today has gone!

After getting home the same time as the man and realizing that I have a lot of things to do if I am going to get out the door on time tomorrow! I decided to ask for help to get the trailer full of the yard sell items. After filling the trailer completely full and looking through some more boxes I want to know what makes us keep so much stuff. I mean I can not seem to let go of any of it. Also what do you do if you find old pictures do you email that person and ask them if they want them? I have too much stuff!!! Looking at my garage make me want to call clean house. HELP ME NIECY NASH!!!I hope that with me and the kids going to H's house for a yard sell the man will be in a great mood and I hope he gets a lot of stuff done around the house.

The good thing about going away is the threat to the older kids... You know the if you do not clean up your rooms you will not be going with me. Which is so not the case I can not leave them with the man. All five of us will be going but man you should have seen there faces when I said times up. They both begged and pleaded and did extra chores. So all that is left before going tomorrow is laundry and going through a couple of boxes.

Mlh said something to me tonight being up late do to leg pains.. He said "mom boys kiss girls?" I said "yes" then he said "good that girl is hot" That Lane Bryant commercial has my 4 year old wanting to kiss girls! What? The man said "hey he likes girls!" Only a boy would say that I say he can't have any more leg pains its cutting into my TV time! So TV off sorry Grey's and private practice maybe later!

Please pray for my mom tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment