Thursday, May 20, 2010

"He's like a gremlin. Comes with instructions and s@#$!"

The man came home very early and I just waited for the usual comment of "what did you do today!" If only he knew what I do everyday he would probably jump off a bridge! He came home to fix the car and the low coolant issue. So he was in the garage and I decided to finish cleaning before Super Chef and H come tonight. This weekend we are combining birthdays and having them at my house. I do not believe that anyone is coming because that is how is works with May babies. Mo"s birthday is next week and I thought I would just be the nice person and cancel his party for the family and they still are not coming this weekend either. You would think that since we always have his birthday on the Sunday of Memorial day weekend and we have been doing this since his first birthday that people would just put it on the calender but I think that would be too easy. I probably would not be so upset if mo had friends but since he does not and the only friends he has is family it really makes me sad to think that they just can not get with the program.

So my car got fixed and he even helped me hang clothes and he vacuumed the house for me since E is only turning one and picks up everything off the floor. So today he helped but why today? "He's like a gremlin. Comes with instructions and s@#!." This is one of my new favorite lines from a movie and I want to know, if you can buy the baby book, and the your kids messed up book, and the how to be a great wife book. Where are the instructions for the now you have a husband here's what you do with him book? I do believe that all husbands are like gremlins... If you water them or feed them after midnight look out. Every mans water and feeding are different but I want to know where are the instructions. Do not get me wrong everyone (whether you want to say it out load or not) knows what men want and trust me I have decided that is is only one thing. But besides that where is the book. The one that says...

I just though I would put that out there. I think that when you are married and have no kids it is totally different but when you have kids and you have 4 of them everything that you knew about your man changes. I would like to tell everyone that when you go to premarital counseling they lie to you and the questions are not relevant. All you think about is the wedding. I think if they showed him a picture of what happens after 4 and 11 years he would have ran...The hardest part for me is that everyone that we were friends with we are not anymore. They are either divorced, remarried, not in a situation that we want to be in or they are just phony. You know the fake friends that as soon as they leave your house they are on the phone telling everyone what you are doing wrong.

So to my surprise I have two followers and a couple of friends reading this blog. To you I say THANK YOU! Since people are asking me... I made some good old fashion poor man food... Creamed Eggs on toast. Yum! Tomorrow I am going to try something new! let you know how that goes! Also the cookbook is the Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment