Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ants in my pants!

Something happened today that got me laughing so hard that it made me remember times when I was younger. The little mess maker and helper were outside playing with red ants. I am not sure what kind of ants these are but they are not the little red ants but the ones that look like they are on steroids. Anyway, I say"dont play with those ants! They bite!" " No! they don't bite!" said mlmm (my little mess maker). So, monkey see, monkey do and both monkeys were playing with the ants. Mlh (my little helper) runs to me saying see they don't bite allowing one to crawl on the arm of his long sleeved shirt. "They bite" I said and continued to sit back and watch. All of a sudden It was like looking at my self mlmm sat down right next to the ant hill and I yelled "don't sit on that hill you are going to get stung". It was only a second before I witnessed the funniest part my little one striping down naked in our yard yelling "get off! get off!! Yuck! Don't bite me!" So the hose went on and I sprayed down all the ants and mlh was taking his shoe and killing all the ants that were still alive and saying "I'm sorry you bite". Then he says "kill them all mom!" Stomping and swatting ants all while trying not to laugh just made me think... I am going to be in trouble I have a kid that refuses to take your word for it. She will have to see for herself. I guess being a person just like that makes me understand her a little better. I know that the road that I choose sometimes looks so strange to some but I have to see it for myself. Just like I have to taste everything twice to make sure that the first bite was really bad. I have to try things sometimes twice to make sure that it really isn't for me. So I am sure that this ant experience will happen again seeing how I sat in an ant hill and then fell onto and ant hill before I realized that ants bite. Showers and hot tubs remove ants very quick. That is probably why I grabbed the hose. Good news only one or two bites probably because of my quick response.

I went to the hospital to see my mom... Still don't know and neither do the doctors. I guess only time will tell what is wrong with my mom. I will keep you informed.

I do have some info for all you people who like to start crap by gossiping... the proceedure I had done was to help me so I didn't have to have a bigger surgery so young in life. It was not because of anything else. I wish I had the money to have some of the things people are saying done!!! Can you imagine I'd love to look like I did before 4. It also had Nothing to do with me having another baby!!! Somethings need not to be shared for God to still answer prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment