Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lube vs. My Little Mess Maker!

Today has been a great do not much hang out with the little ones kind of day! I did not have anything planned today so I watched a movie with SIL since she is still gimped up on my couch. Watching a movie with a two and four year old involves pushing stop 100 times so a hour and a half movie takes over three but that is okay I understood the point and the kids had a good time not going any where today. I think!

Today is violin and guitar practice so before I went I thought I would clean up around the house a little and take a shower. So, I got in the shower and after only being in there a couple of minutes I heard mlmm in the bathroom. After peeking my head out the shower door and asking her what she was doing she disappeared. Which I new was a bad sign. Mlh was out watching TV on the couch with SIL so I thought maybe that is where she is. A couple of minutes later here she was standing in my bathroom saying "I'm Lucky all Lucky!, Lucky! Lucky! Lucky!" Then she said "I'm getting in the shower too." So off with the clothes and in the shower she went. I cleaned her up and got out. Got dressed and put our clothes in the laundry room. It wasn't until I came back in the room and started to look at some stuff on the floor that made me start to really look for the yucky mess she got in to. Then to my surprise I found it and man oh man I wish i had a picture of my face.

The man does air conditioning for a company and he goes from job site to job site. One of the jobs he works for manufactures Lube. They are trying a new line and gave him samples. Ha the story is getting funny right. Well we got them and I didn't think too much of them and stuck them in the top drawer of my night stand and they have sat for months now. Well she took the tops two of them and tried to use them like lotion (which she is obsessed with... the lotion I mean). So, on the floor next to my bed is a hugh pile of lube, a towel and her shirt. Next time she says she id Lucky! ( Yucky!) I better get out of the shower and see what she has gotten into.

The rest of the evening so far has been great. Fell asleep on the couch and SIL wake me up to send me to bed but before I go I am writing this great FUNNY day down. Looks like rain out side!

No comments:

Post a Comment