Friday, May 28, 2010

allergic reaction and family night

Today has been one of those days which envolved mlmm getting in the shower with me and letting me know how "lucky" she was. To having a crying kid for an hour because of her ouchy.

Today I thought I'd be the cool mom and let Mlh and mlmm put on the temporary tattoo that Mlh got for his birthday. After putting one one mlmm and then putting one on her other hand mlh came in and I put two on his arms. All of a sudden mlmm started yelling get it off get it off. She was also crying and I thought this was some weird mlmm thing and she was faking or it was just her realizing that it wasnt comming off. Then I looked at her arm and got a wash cloth and started whiping it off. When it was off I looked at this red mark and realized we had a problem. By the time I got off the other one this one was worse than the first. It was all red and you could see the imprint of where the tattoo was. So she cried herself to sleep and took an hour nap on my lap. When she woke up it looked the same and I gave her some allergy medicine. I guess I will see how it looks in the morning.

The man came home followed by the kids and I decided to order pizza for diner. We haven't had that at our house for a long time. So ordered pizza and thought it would be awesome to hook up the computer to the TV and watch a movie... so 30 minutes later and we were watching a movie and besides mo non stop talking durning the movie it went great. Mlh fell asleep within the first 20 minutes followed by mlmm. Next to go were the girls(mod and her best friend). Mo stayed up until the end and we were all in bed by 9:45. This is deffently something I will be doing again.

Besides the occasional crying fit and little messes...today was good. Also Sil called and the doctor never read her xray...her foot is broken in two places.

No comments:

Post a Comment