Monday, May 3, 2010

Guess what I'm unusual!

Today was long...I had to get up and go! My uncle came and drove me and the kids with the trailer to Bakersfield so we could drop off and pick up the remainder of our stuff. Not really feeling good I am not sure if a long trip like that was the way to go I am very tired and blogging right now seems like a waste of time. But here I am up late.
My favorite Dr. C called today and wanted me to know that I am unusual and what happened to me was abnormal. So, I guess that having what happened to me is a good thing, because it got me thinking... I am supposed to be unusual!!! It's a good thing and so is my thinking. Maybe that is why I have such a hard time finding a church and fitting in. Maybe I am here to help people see out of the box. I believe that being stuck in a box can hurt you more than you realize. It make you out of touch. Out of touch with people, people like me. That's all I have for today maybe I wont do so much and feel great tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment