Friday, May 7, 2010

"Big bears have big balls and little bears have little balls!"

House cleaning today! Trying to keep up and catch up! I feel like every time I start the kids start messing it up! my SIL (sister-in-law) is coming today for the weekend. Even though it is mothers day on Sunday it is also mmlh's birthday and she is very close to him. They have a special bond that I can not describe, but I love it. So after cleaning for what felt like 5 days she arrived and we sorted clothes to pass along. Its hand me down time! I love the weekends when we have stuff to do. I makes it feel like it goes quick. I know that most people like to relax but I like to do and get stuff done!

I made a wonderful dish tonight thank you Jamie Oliver! I love his cook books the are wonderful. So as we set down to dinner the man said something to me that made me happy. Since we moved in to our own home we have had something different for dinner. Except for leftovers I have made something new or different and I have only made the same thing twice. Pretty impressive don't you think! We moved in Nov. So tonight I made pasta with Camembert cheese. It was so wonderful! If you do not have his cook book you must try this recipe it is wonderful and I loved it!

So mlh said something to my oldest daughter that still has the man and I laughing. He said "Big bears have big balls and little bears have little balls!" Mod (my oldest daughter) asked the man if that was true he said yes then said " mlh we do not talk about balls!" I think that this is how my day has been. I mean think about how honest that sentence is. I love how kids put things into perspective. I wish adults still had that ability. The no sugar needed, the I going to tell you how it is no matter how it may hurt your feelings. I love it and it makes me look inwards to see just how much I am sugar coating my life. So I am going try to take some sugar out of my life and just look at the black and white. It is going to be a blunt and hurtful look I think but I must think of one thing... This will help me grow and until I do I guess It is going to be big and little bears around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment