Sunday, May 16, 2010

"You can come and see her!"

So Packed up all the stuff in my car and off to the Snow shack! I never new how much I missed this little blue house!!! WOW! So off we go and before I made it out of town blown tire on the freeway and her we sit!!! As my daughter would have said stupid idiot trailer tire! So I called and called and then the man called back and now the chef is on the way... I think that for today I should call him Super Chef! So he can scream Super Chef to the rescue! So the family came to my rescue and then I went back to Bakersfield to get another trailer tire because the other one looked like it was going to blow any minute! Two new tires and away we go back up the grapevine and then to home! So glad I had this yard sale so i could make no money and charge new tires!!! HA HA So after 4 long hours with crying kids and stopping on the side of the road for the little ones to pee and then stopping again for gas we made it home and man I am so... tired so this blog is going to be short!

My funny story for today as we sat at the Super Chefs house for him to change the other tire my little nephew climbed into the car and said " Can Mod ( My oldest daughter) be my sisters new sister?" then he said "can I be MO's (my oldest) new brother." After H explained that he would miss everyone in a week and that he would miss his sister. He said "You can come and see her!" that is when I realized that he wanted to not come with me but that he was trying to trade his sister for my son! I love this because I think that every boy that has an older sister wants that bossy girl to go away! So here is my apology to Supper Chef I am sorry for being such a bossy girl and I hope you wish to not trade me anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment