Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"What's in your mouth? Spit it out...one, two, three"

Today has been a day of ups and downs and a lot of laughs with the kids. While sitting on the computer trying to post my blog and figure out why my connection keeps resetting. I stuck a movie on the the room with me and made the kids sit on the floor and eat there lunch and watch the movie while I tried to get this this all worked out. I took a bite of my daughters sandwich and she gave me the look of death and then said to me "what's in your mouth? Spit it out ( opening up her hand for me to spit it into her hand) one...two...three! Now!" I swallowed the bite down the started laughing. I mean how many times did I say that to her when she was younger for her to say that to me. I think that this is amazing and I can;t wait until she says this to her kids.

The man came home early today and I new when he closed his door with force he was not in the mood. Lately I feel like I cannot win. I mean I do not know what exactly do people want form me? So, basically I can never take a shower again and I can never do enough house work and I do not do enough around the house to make it worth being home. HELP I am drowning! I have two at home and all I do is go from room to room and clean up. Here is my only answer if you value something put it up. Then mlmm can not dump the whole can of fish food into the fish tank. Then she can not poke holes in your work stuff. Then she can not color on the walls with your permanent marker. then he can not break your favorite toys. Then I will not have to hear anyone else yell I HATE YOU... So after all this, a loud discussion and pissing me off completely I have decided that I QUIT!

I left the man home with the babies and went to the kids spring show at school. Not being informed that I need to bring my own chair and standing in the sun waiting for it to start I gave both kids a dollar to get them something to drink and wouldn't you know it that they only bought candy and now they are asking me for more money I sent them back to sit with their groups and leave me to enjoy the concert. After Mod performed she came and stood next to me as I tried to record MO perform his recorder. After he was done I was completely humiliated by a teacher who should learn the right way to confront a parent and in front of all the parents and making my son cry is not the way. We set off to home and I tried to figure out how to tell the man.

After speaking to the man he completely surprised me and calmly had a very long conversation with him an didn't yell. I know that this is our biggest problem and I am glad to see the baby steps. Now it is time for us to go to sleep and I am sadden(because I know this is going to be a long haul) but grateful to see the little God moments in this evening. Oh I made leek and potato soup all but one liked it!

I also sent out my first 4 cards I still have about 500 so if email me your address I would appreciate it! You might be surprised to see how God works when I send you a random card!

No comments:

Post a Comment