Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yard Work Yard Work!!

Woke up this morning and got the kids all ready to go to nanas house to get the yard done! When I got there I brought the stone edging that we had at our house. The edging that sil tripped on and broke her foot. So I cut back the flower bed in the front yard and then moved to the back yard. My mom has done so much I wish I had her energy it is so amazing. My uncle and my niece and nephew went to play putput (that is what my grandma called it) and Mo, mlmm and I stayed home to help mom with the trimming and clean up of the back yard. I can not believe how hard it is to do yard work and how although I love it I have decided that I am gonna pay for it in the morning.

Got all the roses cut back and went swimming with the kids and then we got out to go to the doctors only to find out that the appointment was yesterday! Decided to meet the man to go shopping for a new receiver for moms house and then came home. Tired and ready for my head to hit that pillow!! going to bed early!

No comments:

Post a Comment