Thursday, July 15, 2010

well its official! I am a complete wine bag!... new meaning for the phrase talk to the hand!

Well its official! I'm a complete wine bag! Did not sleep at all and I have the biggest headache! I am not sure if this headache is because of the heat or lack of food but whatever it is I want it gone! We are still out of milk so I made cinnamon toast and strawberries for breakfast. Mlmm sat and cried because she wants milk and I am so over the crying! ( Don't get me wrong I feel bad, but I am doing the best and its not like I'm not feeding her... we just don't have money yet). After breakfast I realized that it was gonna be a hot and sticky day. Even with the doors and windows closed I am already hot and the air needs to be turned on! Because of the heat I told the kids it was Wii and movie day! I had hoped to go shopping this morning but that will have to wait until pay day!

Watched Ella enchanted and made popcorn for the kids. I sat with the biggest headache and wondered how I could make this headache go away! Drank a Dr. Pepper and took 800mg of advil! Still have a headache so it must be lack of food or sleep! When its hot I just ant seem to get anything done including eating. While the kids watched the movie I did laundry and dishes. After the movie I decided it was Wii time so we played Wii and the man came home and decided that he would fix my attitude by servicing the AC. Although I should have been grateful I was unable to because I knew we had different opinions on comfort. He is a 80 is great and I'm a 70 feel wonderful.

While under the house the man found some yucky and cute things. I guess at first he thought there was a skunk under the house. He said he saw this black thing with its tail in the air. Then he said hiding his face incase he got spayed crawled closer. I wish I could have seen this I bet I would have been laughing. Then he realized it was a baby cat. So he gave the cat to the kids oh great just what I need another mouth to feed! They came in and yes the at is friendly and cute but after a long hour and the kids crying the man caved in and told them They could keep it. What? you got to be kidding me right? This is a total joke! No, he told them they could keep it but they had to clean the litter box and bathe it and Oh my! So I sat on the couch in a hot house and became the Meany. I am now a mean mom! I told the kids to make sure it wasn't the neighbors before I took it to the pound. Then realizing it was still was a baby told the man it still has a mommy. He then told me how there is a dead animal under the house YUCK! He thinks its a bunny! So the air got turned on and the kids went next door!

I went out side to tell the man that the power was surging and after turning the AC off to check the power. We were outside and wow what a storm. Thunder and lighting to bad it wasn't dark. It wasn't raining but misting like the misters were on. The neighbor came over and yes it is one of her many cats and its a boy. So thank you God! Then she says you can keep it if you want. No we have dogs and then the water works started all over. Thankfully she got it and told the kids how his dad would miss him. Thank you neighbor! because of the storm the cat got spooked and took off back under the house. The neighboor talked to us for a while and showed us her picture of the large cat prints that were on her property last month and told us about her cat that was taken. ( I'm talking like mountain lion big paw prints). I think I would freak out if that was our house. The neighbor left and we turned off everything and the AC went back on. The humidity is so high that the swamp will not work. Set it at 78 which is better then what the house was it was 87 and oh so sticky. I was a dripping mess. The kids caught the cat and took him home. ( If mod had her way we would have every animal known to man the sick and broken) The man fixed the hole so can't return under the house and I ate some chips and salsa. Not the best dinner but it wasn't hot and didn't make a mess.

Got the kids bathed and they ate left overs from last night. We watched some americas got talent and then watched wipe out! I love this show there is nothing funnier then watching people getting there butt kicked and falling off things. I also love the "can" sounds way too funny! Mlh kept saying "wait for it, wait for it, go go. Oh man You should have waited for it". Like he's some wipeout pro. Mlmm started this new thing where my hand is her baby. Not sure if its because she needs a new baby doll or if its because she wants my attention? Whatever the case she is now always holding my hand to her chest and saying "oh baby!" Then she talks to it, new meaning for the phrase talk to the hand! Ha ha.

Turned the AC down and I have the fan blowing on my body. I am praying for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment