Friday, July 23, 2010

I am not going to run anymore! I will rejoice in my suffering!

"mom your hands are yucky! get them away from me!" this is what mlmm said to me tonight while getting her ready for bed. I guess all this yard work has made me have man hands! We went to moms again to get the yard done I thought we would have finished today but I guess we will be going over there tomorrow! Got the flower beds cleaned out and we put the black paper down with all new bark. Mom even got the kids to help by holding an umbrella over me and my uncle it was nice where were the umbrellas at yesterday? So with the kids help and with my mom making lunch and helping with the little one. We are one day closer to being done! Yeah!

went swimming with the kids today! I love to see how brave my almost three year old is getting. She is jumping in to the pool and yelling cannon ball. Too bad she doesn't know how to to those yet. Got a call from sil and she cut her finger and didn't leave as early as she had planned. But she got here with my babies and man have I missed my kids. I order pizza for dinner something we don't do very often. It was good for a change. Put up the fence around my garden which didn't make the man happy but it did make me very happy! Very happy! we only have three pumpkins left such a bummer. Stupid bunnies! So up went the fence and tomorrow will be a long and great day! didn't even spend time with sil tonight.

Here is what I read tonight people mislead you when you choose to believe. They forget to tell you that being a believer means you defiantly will have pain a suffering. The only difference is that we are supposed to embrace it rather than run from it. Have you ever noticed how the bible uses the word through a lot. I wonder if it is because we are supposed to go through a lot of crappy situations. Just a thought! To all my readers who are going through the valley with me we need to remember that the path to heaven runs though suffering. So I am not going to run anymore! I will rejoice in my suffering! HA! Reading 2 Corinthians in a new light.

No comments:

Post a Comment