Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hanging out with the my sleeping man.

I can't even talk about my day today because I feel so selfish I feel like just saying a couple of words like I am sorry. Sorry I talked you into having this done. I really am! I hope you get to go back to work soon. No you will not always look like that. It's not that bad! I will get you ice, just sleep, just give it time. I am sorry your work doesn't understand. I love you! I think this is how most of my sentences went today.

For the majority of the day we hung out and watched the man sleep. The kids kept to there selves and I am glad they did. I knew that yesterday was to good to be true. He for the most part has been a grouchy bear and is totally mad that he is still laying around and wants to be at work. He is very uncomfortable and I really do feel sorry for him. I know that after this weekend it is going to be all good. I just know it.

I took the kids to practice and made dinner and the whole day was all about the man! Please continue to pray for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment