Thursday, August 12, 2010

Girls have bras and you have a ball bra!!!

woke up this morning and my mom woke up mo so he could play Wii with and him before he went home today. I think that it was a good ending for mo. I know that this football thing is hard right now but I know that it will get better. He also needs to be around kids. Kids with the same goal. Beating the other team! So I needed to go and get some things for mo and his pads and mom kept the little kids so I could run quickly and return. Mo and I went to Dicks so I could get a chin strap and some pad chonies. I can not believe how much money football costs. Holy moly! I am going to be broke from this. I can not believe it truly can not believe it.

So we got home and my mom made the funniest comment and I have to share it "Girls have bras and you have a ball bra!!!" she told mo this because he was non stop telling my mom all about his pads and how he got to hit someone yesterday and he was just in her face over and over and over. this is the moment that everyone started laughing and laughing. I mean most kids don't want to tell there grandma they get to wear compression shorts or anything like it. But not my kids they are an open book... wonder where they get that from? Hum.

So we got in the car and drove home to practice and I had to take the kids today the man was at work and I will hopefully never have to do that again. Having all four kids and the little ones running around and with my hurt foot. I could not chase after then so it was a nightmare. A complete nightmare, mlmm fell and mlh had to pee and there are no toilets. So we went to Jack in the box to use the restrooms and to get the little ones some food. All I can say about that is have you had there funnel cakes? If that doesn't add a size to your butt i don't know what will. YUM! It's like going to the fair? So we got back to the field they kept running around and I really wanted to run away! You know say "whose kids are those?" Ha Ha! to bad they all look alike.

So I got the kids in bed all by my self with no fighting and I am so ready to have my head hit the pillow. Tomorrow is going to be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment