Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Well the doctor messed up and its surgery this time!...." and for daddy's nuts!"

Woke up this morning and got the kids ready to take the man to the doctors this morning. I left mlh and mod with sil and we took mlmm and mo with us to the doctors. At first it was ok and the kids were doing good and then mlmm was stick of this place and wanted to go. I am not sure if it was because of all the older people that came in or the one in the wheel chair that kept smiling without teeth that freaked her out but she was done. So I took the kids into the hallway while the man was in with the doctor and I had this feeling that something was wrong and I was right. He came out and man I haven't seen him so mad as I did today. I think if he was on the munsters I could have seen the steam come out of his ears. He looked at me and said I have to get blood work done and I am having surgery in the morning the doctor messed up!

I took the kids out to the car and we drove around the building to keep mlmm quiet. Well i tried to keep her quiet she cried and cried for her daddy. I thought like calling the man and having him come and get her but he was already pissed off so I kept driving around in circles. After a couple of minutes I called him and i should have just kept driving around man his is totally mad at this doctor. He got in the car and explained to me that he showed the doctor and he said some choice words and then told him that he could just wait a couple of months and it cold fix itself. But, after telling the doctor how he feels and how he has to work for a living he quickly changed his mind and surgery it is. I am not a man but all I know is I guess it fells like someone is kicking him over and over. Which is making him sick to his stomach and there is now way he can work like that.

We got home and the man sat in the chair and ice, ice, ice. After about 20 minutes of that I decided to go shopping with Sil. I took the list and we went without the kids. we first stopped off at Verizon Sil is totally sick of my phone and I am so glad she was with me because I am getting a "like new" phone. do not get me wrong we were there almost 30 minutes before they even listened to me. then Ben (that is his name) decided to do a hard reset and guess what it didn't fix it. SHOCKING! My phone fried another SD card. He then gave me a number and told me to get in my car and call the number and get a "like new" phone. that is exactly what I did and i should be getting it in a couple of days. Yeah! I will have internet again. I will have phone calls and a phone that rings! I am so excited!

We got to Walmart and I can not believe it what a mess they are remodeling and it was so hot and I thought I was going to be sick. i couldn't even focus on what we were to get. We we got home I realized that I forgot the one thing he asked for and all I could think of was you got to be kidding me. I forgot the brauts. The brauts that I do not eat. Please kill me already. ( I already feel bad for the guy) At least I got the beer!!! I mean I hate to shop as it is. I hate spending all that money on food that just makes me fatter and fatter. I know I am the one eating it but I still hate buying it and wasting all that money. Anyone want to shop for me maybe you will do better than me!

I think that this heat is making me a mean and not caring person. Spent 30 minutes trying to get the green out of mod's hair so she can audition tomorrow. I hope that she does good. I think she has lost her glow and maybe needs to get back into classes. I just wish we had the money. The man keeps saying he wants to pull her but, I can't disappoint her like that. Plus I know she loves it. I know she needs a couple of good auditions to get her back into the game.

Stayed up late and did Sil's nails and then I sat up and watched time on my clock. Here I am up late worried about tomorrow and praying for an easy fix. I guess I feel bad for giving him so much crap this weekend and for calling him a baby and look at what happened. Well off to watch the clock some more. Please pray for the man. mlh and mlmm prayed tonight way to funny. they pray for everyone I mean everyone... they both prayed for everyone like this mom, mlmm, mod, and mom, mo, sil, warranty, ethanol, H, super chef, mlmm, mom, Nana, uncle, papa, mom, mlmm, then I chimed in don't forget daddy and then mlh said and for daddy's nuts! This prayer repeated itself only this time it was for mlh, mom, and mom, and mom, mlh! I guess my little ones think I need the most prayer because they say my name 10 more times than everyone else. Well I guess I will be saying mlh's prayer tonight... "and for daddy's nuts!"

No comments:

Post a Comment