Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have decided to except applications for a new best friend...

Woke up this morning and made a deal with the kids so we got the house cleaned first thing. This makes me really happy! Mom wanted me to go to the beach today with H but like I said yesterday way to many plans today. I got the floors mopped and then it was time for us to go to practice. Drove the kids through the drive thru and then off we went to practice. Mlmm and I sat inside and she played with all the toys that they have. I can not believe how good mo and mod are. Mod went in first and she is getting good on that guitar. Then it was time for mo and mod played with mlmm. Mo got to record his time today and he is so gifted. I can not believe it. while we were waiting for mo to finish the next student came in and he could not believe that mo was only 10.

Got the kids back into the car and we were going to meet grandma but she was running late so we had time to go to the store but we were not told until we were already at the meeting place. So seeing how mlmm was asleep we went to the house and allowed mlmm to take a nap in the car. After 20 minutes I took mlmm out of the car and then took her in the house. The man came home and took mo to meet grandma and I continued to clean around the house. Mo told mod where the man was going tonight and she sat and pouted until he said okay you can go. So the man and mod went to the car show and took the Fairlane and I think she really loves hanging out with her dad.

It was nice to only have mlmm tonight. Too bad she took a nap today, I bet she would have been asleep already. The man and mod home and I guess it was too hot to stay any longer. But they did have a great time! Yeah! After a very tiring week and realizing where I am in my life I have decided to except applications for a new best friend...

Must be willing to do the following:
1.Call me to see how I am doing, even if I do not call you.
2.Believe me when I say my phone is a pile of crap!
3.Be willing to pray for me and bug me about getting my life in order.
4.Must be willing to listen to me and steer me down the right path.
5.Must not know anyone in my family or care to know them.
6.Must call me and encourage me
7.must love my kids.

I hate calling on the phone but I am willing to do the same. I mean really is this a hard request? Is it? Well that is what I am looking for. Let me know if you would like to apply!

No comments:

Post a Comment