Monday, August 9, 2010

Uncle Pete!!!

Got the kids up and out to door for a day of swimming and hanging out with my uncle. I am sad that I will only get to see him for a couple of days but at least i get to see him. We got to the house and I am not sure who was more happy. The kids or my mom. You would have thought I had been gone for a year. My dad definitely can not handle all the people and kids and it makes me sad. All the kids got in the pool and rough housed my my Uncle and I really enjoyed seeing everyone. Super Chef made lunch and I it was nice to have the kids in the pool with the uncles they are going to sleep so good. Then before I new it... it was time fore us to go to practice.

I feel like all I am doing is running and running and I cant seem to slow down. Even while camping no slowing down. I really need a vacation. I need to go some where and just sit and sit. I feel like everything is spinning out of control and I just want to spend 5 minutes cleaning my house and taking care of me! I need a maid. I can not believe how much our stuff smells like smoke and camp fire. I will be washing and washing and washing. I will be doing this for a week. It probably wouldn't be such a big ordeal but if I am going to be gone all week again it will take me forever. So it will be a long week of laundry, driving and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment