Friday, August 20, 2010

Help I am in back to school shopping H*LL!!

Well I needed to get shoes for my little girls and I thought this would be the best day to go seeing how I didn't have any boys. Well that is what I thought and boy was I wrong. Shopping for shoes with my boys is so much easier. I show the shoes and they try them on and then we go. But, not with my little fashionista. We went to 4 stores and they were the wrong color, the wrong size, they weren't cool enough, they didn't look right. Then it was I don't know what do you think? Then tears and pouting and more tears then I would answer and then she would roll her eyes at me and that was it. I knew that we were not getting what I said no matter what. I should have bought the shoes I wanted for her when I was with mo earlier this week because that is what happened. We went to target the last store and bought the exact shoes and size that I picked put for her earlier. But I didn't tell her that.

After shopping with her I do think that if we had money she would totally dress differently. I am so thankful for hand me downs I am not sure I would be able to make it if I needed to buy clothes and shoes with her. We were gone for like 3 hours for one pair of shoes. Totally crazy! I do not wish this on anyone and do not know how H does it. I also think it is becasue I do not like shopping and have never liked it. I mean I have never liked it! EVER! I am a get in and out type of person and i really hate shopping for clothes. They never fit right I am too tall an too big. I think they think tall people can't be fat because that has always been my problem. They crouch is at my knees. When I was skinny all the clothes that fit me were too short. So, Clothes and me do not go together.

With my crazy day out of the way and back at home all I want to do is relax and sleep. I do not even want to blog. Not at all! Tomorrow will be a crazy day and I hope it goes well! off to praying and sleeping! Please pray for the man tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment