Friday, August 6, 2010

That was all he could stands and he could stands no more!.... White Trashing it!!!

Woke up this morning and decided that we were going to do something awesome. The man woke the kids up took them fishing first thing and that made it very nice for me and the little ones. He even started the car away from the camp. So we stayed in bed and I read and started looking for what we could do and see today. The early bird woke up and we took the dogs outside went to the restroom and I started making breakfast, French toast. I am not sure why but it tastes so different when you camp! So, the man came back to camp we ate breakfast and I asked what are plans were. I think that if the man had his way he would just stay at camp and fish all day. But having kids and wanting to see things I won and we drove first to see what we needed to do about seeing a cave tour and then drove to the big Sequoias.

I am not sure what it was but man that drive made me so sick. We got to Grant Grove and walked around. Bought hot dogs and I did a little Christmas shopping. Got my mom and dad something and then the man did the hurry up I'm pissed off face and I got him something and told Sil that on the way out we would have to stop and continue our shopping. I guess while shopping mlmm and mlh decided to spill their drinks and then the worker cleaned it up and right after he was done mlh spilled his drink again. I swear that boy spills everything. I do not think he can go a day with out spilling something. So with dogs and kids in car off we went to see The General Grant tree and driving again we went.

When we got to the big trees I had a flash back of my parents making me do all this stupid stuff like seeing the General Grant tree. (looking back I realize how lucky I am to have gotten to see that stuff but when I was younger I totally hated it!) When we got there we saw that the dogs could not go and although it was only like 70 outside and we were in the shade the man did not want a big fat ticket when we got back for having the dogs in the car. So Sil and I took the kids on a little walk. After about 5 minutes I realized that this wasn't going to be fun. Mo was already giving me crap. He was saying the exact same things that I said to my mom. At the time I was completely pissed off but looking at it now I see where I could have fixed my attitude to help his. I think that because the man did not come he did not see the reason to go with me.

So we saw the Giant trees and after about the fifth one mo was no longer interested and then we saw the cabin and I think that, that was all he could stands and he could stands no more. When we got to the General Grant tree then he said what I am going to call a when I was younger moment. He said "you mean to tell me we walked all the way up here to take a picture of this tree! This tree looks like all the other trees we saw oooooooh we saw a big tree!" then he wanted to not take a picture. (the only reason why i got a picture is because of the strangers that gave him greif) then off he went and I think Sil was going to freak out. I told her i was not worried and that he would be back or at the car. So we walked the walk back saw some more big trees and then got to the car. I totally find it funny now, I think it is because I know that I gave my parents the same attitude and probably said the same thing. I guess he does have a little of me in him. ( Man I will be in trouble when he is older).

So we drove the windy road home and got the camp all set up. while siting around Sil bought those repel sticks and I wish we would have not used them... I had said we should have put them in the fire pit and the man and Sil disagreed with me and they stuck it in the ground. Well after a couple of minutes that is when the accident happened and i wanted to scream I TOLD YOU SO! So mlmm tripped over it and the stick stick to her skin and it burned the crap out of her skin. She will be scared for life from this. She is such a trooper. She didn't scream or anything she just cried a little and then the man and I got in to it. I think that mod was going to freak out because it was her day and it was her fault but all she did was cry and say "I don't want to play anymore. It's not my fault!!!" So thankfully I bought a first aide kit and my mom had given me a kit that had burn cream because I am not sure what I would have done. So fixed her leg up and we moved the stupid stick into the fire pit like I said.

we went to the river to watch the kids fish and after watching people swim yesterday decided to get swimsuits on and get into the river. So away we went... Drinks towels and a camera in hand away we went. So one by one we got in and I have to say watching my husband slowly get into the water and then get to his business and say no! Was so funny! He only got so far and then quit! But not me. I followed in and right before getting in I realized that we looked like a bunch of White Trash! Taking a bath in the river. We weren't and didn't have soap but that is the image that came to my mind and I think that it was so funny! Because of how tan my kids are and seeing how SIL in half Mexican I would really have been the only white trash in the river! Ha so there I was white trashing it and trying to get my body into that cold cold water. When I got pushed in and that was that. It felt so go. Cold but good and I know that I am going to sleep so good tonight. we got back made dinner and Sponged bathed the kids. The man took the kids again to fish and I got the little ones in bed and I am so tired.

I have decided that although I never understood why the man liked to go so early I now know. There is nothing more upsetting and rude than having campers come to the camp late and wake you up by setting up tents and then parting it up. I can not believe it. I dislike stupid rude people! So now that I was woken up and totally in a bad mood it also sucks to have them make this BIG fire and light up your camper. Man oh man I will never never set up camp late and then party. NEVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment