Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why is it when you are tired and just want to sleep someone comes in and wakes you up so happy it makes you want to punch their lights out?

Why is it when you are tired and just want to sleep someone comes in and wakes you up so happy it makes you want to punch their lights out? Well that's how I felt this morning... the man jumped out of bed and I rolled out. Got the rest of the house packed and then out the door and on the road. Got to moms fed the birds and since the carpets were still wet I put the dogs outside. Hoping that this was okay off we went. I am sad I missed all the fun in Vegas and I feel like I'm gonna keep missing out but whatcha gonna do...what we do for our kids. Didn't get to go to Vegas because of football and now we are leaving as they return. Hopefully I get to see my uncle next week before he leaves.

So we got to sils house so late according to the man but on time to me and beside no matter why we are late its not my fault. Its all sils fault! Oh and its her birthday! So happy birthday its all your fault! She got donuts for the kids for breakfast and Starbucks for me yeah! No one to share it with and I drank it with out some one spilling it on me. Off on the long drive we went... stopped off and got gas in Dinuba and then the fun started we took a detour that is what the man called it. Ha why is it that men just wont admit they are lost? Why too funny. So back on track we went and then more driving. Having a daughter that gets as sick as you do in the car totally sucks. pulled over and then being the great mom that I am I decided to switch places with her and let her sit in the front seat. Drove the rest of the winding road to kings canyon in the back and we froze the man out.

I have to have the air on and he likes the windows down. It doesn't matter how warm it is outside. Even when it is 100 out side yuck! So we got to the camp finally and I have no phone no internet and it is awesome. The man and I disagreed with the camp site and we moved the camp when i found a site next to the bathroom which is very important when you have little ones or when you do not have a bathroom in the trailer that you can use. We have a bathroom in the trailer but it is a canister and there is no way the man is going to pick up a canister and dump it so no using the water or toilet. Our next camper will have a full bathroom!!!

So off went the man and the older kids to go fishing while I set up camp and dinner. I love having sil around she entertained the little ones while i cooked! It is so nice. since being over the limit per camp site decided to make nice with the camp host. offered him and his wife dinner and they didn't bother us about getting a larger site.

No showers at this camp site so wiping down the kids with wipes tonight. Tomorrow I will try something different. Put the little kids to bed while the man went night fishing and with no fire and the little ones asleep i find myself tired and ready for the older kids to return so I can get them to bed also. We will see how tomorrow is hopefully awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment