Sunday, August 15, 2010

I need a nap in the worst way.

Made breakfast for the kids mlmm wanted bacon and mlh wanted french toast and mo wanted nothing. So there was breakfast. French toast and bacon! I decided that since we didn't make it to church I would watch Church on my phone and then my phone crashed again. I hate my phone! After fighting with it for awhile mo and the man decided to come in from squirrel hunting so we could watch a movie. Sat and watched a movie. I continued laundry and I am not sure if it is because of the going going going we have been doing but what ever it is i am not doing anything today. Nothing! I am so tired. I need a nap in the worst way.

I miss mod and her funny sayings. I also miss her hugs and smile. Hopefully I will get her tomorrow. So after watching movies and just chilling I have decided that I really need to get some energy to get this house cleaned instead of doing nothing but I am way to tired. I am even going to bed early due to the lack of napping. So nothing great today except I got to rest and hang with my movie watcher. Also the man and the neighbor decided that they needed new guns. So I guess that will be a new purchase this week. Praying for a great week and for God to show me something!

No comments:

Post a Comment