Friday, August 13, 2010

YES THAT'S MY KID!!!

Went to moms this morning, she called me last night and asked me if I wanted to come over and get mod's herbs dried. She has a dehydrator and I said well sure. I can not believe how busy I feel like I have been. I really want to stay home and rest. I guess I will be staying home soon. They kids went swimming and I got the herbs all cleaned and ready to dry. Then my uncle and I went to Walmart so I could get some jars for the spices and some other stuff. It was nice to go shopping and get in and out. Well something like that. they have the greatest clearance on everything. I mean everything! they are remodeling and you should see all the food I got for cheap!

When I got back I was confronted by mo crying and yelling and that is when I new it was time for me to get going...I mean we had to go anyway but if I would have not made that mess with all the herbs I could have just put him in the car and rushed home. My son! It's days like this when I become BIG MAMA BEAR and totally want to scream YES THAT'S MY KID!!! It is really hard for me to get anyone to understand him so here is the only place where I can vent. So here it goes... I know how he is and when you don't listen to him and just assume that it was his fault. HE will lie to you, lie to make you shut up and stop yelling at him. He is only 10 and not 20. even if he acts like 20 he is only 10!!! Come on he is a boy and he is fragile, loving, talented oh so talented and he is very emotional. But you only see the JERK! The kid who cries and yells and throws fits. He's my kid and when you hurt him you are hurting me. Please be careful when talking to him because he remembers word for word what you say. Word for Word! Also know that if he had a diagnosis like autism or something you could see like down syndrome you would treat him differently. Just remember I love you and so does my kid so please help me by loving him. Because right now everything in life is killing him!!! He already tells me how he wants to die and if you aren't on his side then we can't come around. I wish to not bury him this year because he had a melt down.

Please he has a hard enough time at home! I guess I am saying I need Help! I know that I get mad at him but I am his mom. A mom of four wild kids. Mo needs more time with one on one and that is why he is going to be home schooled. To keep him from being bullied this year at school. I do not believe having people making fun of him will make him stronger I think it will only make him sadder. I was bullied when I was younger and I believe that is something you never get over. I was chesty and over weight and my self esteem was nonexistent until high school. (thanks to a great boyfriend and great friends who allowed me to be me) I will not allow my kids to go through that. I also was a sad kid because of the secrets that I was forced to keep. I wish to not have my kids think of dieing and trying when he is in the 5th grade. I need a church family! That is my new prayer. I need a church Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment